Sophisticated Savories

Sophisticated Savories

Saturday, February 16, 2013

FRESH by Brookshire's

I had the opportunity yesterday to teach at FRESH... A new Brookshires grocery store incorporating organic ingredients, brilliant selection of produce, employees who go out of their way to help customers and an overwhelming overall memorable experience. I would very much encourage those who live in Dallas to make the two hour car ride in order to visit the store. Thank you to CEO Rick Rayford for inviting me to come teach, as well as Myste Snow, Selling/Marketing Manager, for being an integral component and help during my presentation. My dream is to continue to travel around the county and make a difference through teaching others how to cook in a healthy manner... Balance, variety and moderation. Not only is food an art, but celebration for life. 

Love y'all!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment